Monday, July 23, 2007

GOT MY MITTS ON ST KITTS :)


As some of you remember I set myself a mid year additional resolution to try and qualify for the Carribean Poker Classic (CPC) or Oz millions. I have kind of just achieved that via the free roll.


Remember I came 4th or 5th in 100 runner multi with 2 river beats - then tonight I won the package in a 104 runner multi. First things first I was mega lucky and really feel for the 2nd.


Me ace ten sooted versus his ace king for 90% chips in play and I spike a ten effectively for the win. Also at the final table I won with K9 v a7 when i rivered a straight and ace 5 v 77 when flop came ak5. I had the chip lead mid way through the tournie then got all chips in v 4th place with my KK v 66 for a massive chip lead and he hit his 6 so I am pleased I was able to recover.


I played decent but had a good slice of luck which has been missing in July so was a refreshing change. The catch is that the package is worth 4k$ but does not include a buy in to the main event. It does include some super satellite vouchers but to be honest I might not buy in and just use it as a holiday with the wife then if I win a satellite then so be it.


Azimut - if you read this can you contact me mate - I know you said this was favourite event of year and I wouldn't mind some info / advice from you.


Below is what I won and a link to the resort and details of the tournie. Buy in is 6k$ which is what I have in passport stamps with betfair so I need to think about this.
$4,000 CPC Lite Package The prize package includes:
$1,200 for a 7-night hotel stay at the St. Kitts Marriott
$2140 cash for travel and meals








No comments: