Monday, November 12, 2007

DEEP BUT NEED TO GO DEEPER

played 2 games I had qualified for tonight and just went out both within 10 mins.

MANSION 150k$ GTD

I Came 16th of 883 for $1050 but but gutted a prizes get huge in final table - last hand I had 10j suited in big blind and called a min raise with 2 others flop 10 6 5 rainbow with 30k in pot and i had 70k - i decided to check to original raiser who checked also and sb bet half pot and i pushed all in and was against ace ten.

INTERPOKER 40K GTD

Really pissed off in this one - same Donkey has done me last twice when I had been going well. I was up to 4th or so - Same guy has raised my big blind a lot and I am ready to take a pop back at him. I get Ace Ten on his blind and raise 3 * pot - he pushes all in and I am 100% certain he is just trying it with any two cards. Anyway I make a great call and he has 56 offsuit and flops a five that holds. That would have put me 3rd of 28 left. Instead I have 20k and reraises a raiser with JJ he calls with AQ and an ace on the turn ends the night. I also would have had the chip lead if I had made a "bad call earlier" - I had AK suited and faced an all in and an all in reraise ahead of me and I folded. They turned over QQ and KK and flop came ace high.

On plus side I had 2 American football bets that both came in again but thats the last 2 weeks when I have cashed in all the Sun night multis I entered but failed to hit big cash. I guess some cash is better than no cash !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectly reasonable play in the Mansion, I thought -- just unlucky
to be outflopped. The guy who knocked you out went on to win the thing...

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through a mate of mine's (f-badger) Thought it only right to comment on such a great blog. The updates are great, however the info supplied for people like me who are literal beginners is 1st class.

Geo