Wednesday, December 27, 2006

TRULY AWFUL POKER XMAS

Absolute nightmare xmas poker front.

Done £2k in in 7 days with a combination of awful luck and the tilt monster.

AT £5/10 and 10/20 FL someone called nanopro has took 4 figures of me this week with rivers in hands they have played crap. Pretty sure he is full time so im really slashed off.

Then was going deep in 15k tonight raise AK some muppet on bb all in with A 8 offsuit - good call by me of course flop is an 8.

However as well as the bad luck I have also tilted and am really pisssed off at myself as I was having my best month of they year ( was over £6k up now below 4k ).

Hopefully it gets better but I have promised that I wont go under 3.5k profit for the month so if i lose another 500 then no more play.

Might be better I sit this run out.

On the plus side Kauto Star landed my 14-1 antes post voucher which I was chuffed to bits with.

I will write a proper poker article tomorrow instead of bad beat twisting :) !!

No comments: